• Use EMF8BB2 chip and 48 MHz running frequency ,making a powerful performance.
• Use BLHeli-S OP procedure, you can update firmware or change ESC parameter by throttle signal ,support all functions of BLHeli-S .
• Smaller ,lighter ,easy to mount.
• Similiar with Freewheeling Damped light mode ,brings faster motor response.
• Support normal PWM throttle mode,OneShot125 throttle mode, OneShot42 throttle mode and MultiShot throttle mode.
• Support newest DShot 150/300/600 throttle mode.
• Throttle signal is twisted pair ,effectively reducing crosstalk caused in copper wire by signal , which makes flight is stable.
• Support upgrade rate up to 621 Hz throttle signal under normal throttle mode, compatible with all kinds of flight controller .
• Item Name: Hobbywing XRotor BLHeli-S 30A Dshot ESC Electronic Speed Controller Support BB2 Oneshot125 Oneshot42 Multishot
• Usage: Spare Part for QAV Drones
• Current :Continuous :30A/instantaneous :40A(10S)
• Voltage supported:2-4S LiPo
• Firmware :BLHeli-S A-H-50 16.3
• Parameter adjustment programming : Support transmitter ,BLHeliSuite software parameter adjustment.
• Signal supported :Normal PWM throttle signal,Oneshot125、Oneshot42、Multshot super high speed throttle signal, can support newest DShot150/300/600 throttle mode.
• Size :23.8x14.5x5.8mm( Wire excluded)
• Weight :6g
• 1 * Hobbywing XRotor BLHeli-S 30A Dshot ESC