The Pyropatch is a compact and innovative antenna solution for Fatshark goggles. The dual elements RF patch is designed. assembled, and tested by TrueRC.
It is the first FPV antenna to feature static beam steering.
The two CP antennas direct their beam at 20deg left and right from a single flat panel instead of relying on two separate angled patches.
This helps keep a more affordable and lower profile than what is offered so far.
-Gain: 6Dbic @20deg from boresight on each side.
-Combined Beamwidth(-3dB): 100deg horiz. 60deg vert.
· Tilting panel so pilot can look down while still pointing the antenna at the action.
· Extremely low profile and weight: 18g (ant only), 26g (full setup)
· Fit nicely in stock goggle case.
· High quality True-SMA connectors.
· High quality custom TrueRC coax cables.
· 40deg beams divergence for wide coverage.
· Excellent for advanced diversity module IE: IRC Rapidfire & TBS Fusion.
1 x Pyropatch Antenna (choose polarization from the drop down menu above)
1 x Base piece (part that replaces your current Fatshark fan cover)
1 x Antenna Sleeve
1 x M2*25mm bolt
1 x M2 plastic nut