This ND filter set is a must-have tools for all SPARK pilot who want to shoot professional quality motion images and video.
- Extreme light-weight snap-on design
- Weight: ~0.4g
- 0.5mm thick HD glass
- Slows Shutter speed for more natural cinematic motion and eliminates jello effect
- No need to counterbalance your gimbal to avoid motor overheat
- Special design to prevent filter from loosening
- ND4 filter (2 stops)
- ND8 filter (3 stops)
- ND16 filter (4 stops)
- ND32 filter (5 stops)
- Free case
- Retail Packing
How to clean the filter:
- Use high-quality disposable lens tissues.
- Make sure the glass surface has no dust or grit on it.
- Take a lens tissue, fold it once or twice (depending on size), gently(don't push too much pressure to the glass) wipe with the tissue in a circular pattern starting from the center and moving out to the edge.
Using the standard fabric "lens cleaning cloths" with any liquid is not recommended because dust and grid can become trapped in the fibers and damage the lens or filter on subsequent uses.
NOTE: This item does not includes the SPARK gimbal shown.